Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadan Mubarak

God help us.




















Found some cool images related to the subject :D



















It's very warming to see such things in media; to see that they are at least trying to make us a part of them. Wish we'd break from our ghettos and nonsense.




















I mostly don't really like Roman to Arab script conversions of logos. But I think Coca-Cola did it really well. The essence and feel is well-maintained. I like.















So nostalgic. Rooh Afza. I never really liked when younger, because mum would only give it mixed in milk. Otherwise it's not so bad on a hot summer day ... mixed with some lemon, it can be quite refreshing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails