Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Pakistan Independence Day

It's that time of the year again where we have to celebrate us being Pakistani; the day it became possible; the day we emerged on the world map.

Egos and spirits high, pride spilling everywhere, but I really wonder: when will that day come when we are truly proud of being Pakistani. As the Quaid said, the war hasn't ended, it has only begun, and we have to work very hard. And hard work, doesn't seem to be on us Pakis vocabulary. Shame.














VS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails