Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 ... Enforcement Plan Towards Singular Rule

That's what I shall be calling it. And it's quite sad that this post goes on the same date as the death anniversary of Quaid-e-Azam. His soul must take a couple of flips each year.
And as they say ... "God Bless America and the rest can go to hell"
This topic has wrecked so many brains, I don't even know what else I can say that it would get through to some Obese Ones on the West Side.
I can only pray to God to bestow some sanity and humanity on those desperately lacking.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails