Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is Up With the Weather?!

It's impossible to go anywhere. It's snowing all the time. I am freezing to death. And I have a flight to catch :@
Anyhow. I should be saying something profound about this global winter-storm of the northern hemisphere, global warming and climatic change, and so forth ... BUT I AM NOT LIKING ALL THIS SNOW :(






























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails