Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Happy Burrr-day, to ME :P

Strawberry Cheese Cake.


















A flower over-load.


















Tons of foil-balloons.














A whole world's luck.












A bundle of exquisiteness.


















And all the magic.












That's all I ask for :D

Special photography mentions:
1. Sandra A. This is such a rich and exquisite photo-stream; it's to die for!
2. SHGarden For all the food-lovers, this is heaven right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails