Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photographing Polaris

Polaris is the brightest star in the constellation Ursa Minor. It is very close to the north celestial pole, making it the current northern pole star. These are some amazing photographs I came across, and it's genius. Since the North Star is the central mark point of the Earth's northern tip, it stays constant to eye-view, while the Earth rotates; but all the stars around it move.

These photographs are taken with at least one hour to 9 hours' worth of exposure, thereby capturing start trails. The shorter the exposure, the smaller the trails, the longer the exposure, the longer the trails.

Picture by Joshua Bury


















Picture by ohad*, Yosemite Valley













Picture by velvet_pow, over Mt. Fuji


















Picture by ngc4594, in S. Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails