Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Month's Terrorist Activities

A total of 3 bomb blasts.

Deaths: 60
Injured: 121

This month is not so catastrophic in relation to other months. The numbers are still lower than others. But what is truly catastrophic about this month, and what makes it equivalent to any of the previous worst months, is the intentional attack on children!

The terrorists, when they kill a Muslim man, may give his reasoning that he wasn't Muslim enough, was a wuss or didn't pray enough, or sided with America. But does this reasoning work to justify a child's murder? Can children ever be, or should ever be made victims of such horrors? What is going on in the brain's of these godless people? How much were they paid to kill their soul? Is any money ever enough for that? How can you ever be brainwashed to such a low extent? How can the leaders of such heinous crimes (who are mostly only part of the planning, their life is much too valuable to be blown up in a suicide attack) think that all this is going to get them heaven, get them any rank in the eyes of Allah? I can't rationalize any of this. Nobody in his/her right mind can ever rationalize this.

1. 25th, Lower Dir District, N.W.F.P. A bomb designed to resemble a toy was reportedly given by two men to the children of a girl's school to play with. 11 dead; 6 injured.

Why is girls' education such a huge matter of concern for these militants? Why should it be restricted?

I can't use the term Islamic militants, or Islamic Jihadists or Muslim terrorists. Neither Islam itself supports such a notion, nor are their actions even a close nano-depiction of a Muslim's attitude, behavior and code of conduct.

This is sick, and ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails