Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Month's Terrorist Activities

A total of 3 bomb attacks, and one event of rocket-firing.

Deaths: 13
Injured: 61

No New Years, no Eid, no Ramadan, nothing happy, nor important will ever stop these attacks from coming. Such events only make it more exciting for the terrorists, and absolutely draining and sad for the people.

1. 1st, Bajaur Agency, FATA. Rocket firing by militants at a civil colony; 4 dead; 16 injured.

2. 4th, Dera Ismail Khan, Peshawar. A teenage suicide bomber attacker a group of policemen who were investigating explosives in the town; 7 dead; 28 injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails