Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Friday, October 31, 2008

This Month's Terrorist Activities

A total of 12 bomb attacks, and an event of 4 brutal beheading.

Deaths: 195+
Injured: 302+

No matter how small a city, the lives of the people living there is as important as those living in bigger cities, or those with higher ranks. This month has been disgraceful in that regard. The more serious events:

1. 6th, Bhakkar, Punjab. Suicide attack at the member of the Shiite community, Rashid Akbar Khan Nawani, who survived the attack; 25 dead; 60 injured.

2. 9th, Dir District, N.W.F.P. Bomb explosion near a police van carrying prisoners; 4 school children dead of the 11 total deaths.

3. 10th, Bajaur, FATA.Taliban militants behead 4 tribal leaders for attending a pro-government meeting; 81 injured.

4. 10th, Orakzai, FATA. Suicide bomber drove his car into a gathering of 600 people on open ground, and blew himself; 113 dead; 100+ injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails